We have a heart for children and their needs. During 2016 we were Safety Parents for Department of Social Development for children in Need, children who were removed from their current situations. We loved and care for the broken hearted, neglected, and abandoned kids. How can you let a child go hungry, how can you allow a baby to sleep in the cold and how can you send a child to school without the supplied he/she needs?
In 2019 we lived in a village in Malawi and we had the opportunity to be directly involved in an extremely poor community. We have seen and experienced the need. How can you tell a mom everything is fine when her child is suffering from malnutrition? How can you tell a child it is ok to drink from a dirty waterhole? How do you tell a child he cannot attend school because there is no school wear? We cannot change Africa, but we can change one village at a time.
We will be personally involved in each village and community with whom we connect through this program, we will Love, and we will Care.
God Gave us a Word to Love and Make a difference in the lives of the children of Africa.
We strife to Love and support the Children in Africa. Irrespective of race, gender, or nationality.
We have different objectives for the National and International relief programs.
We will serve our community through the following
- Buddy support – Homework help, Assignment help, self-care and feeding schemes
- Vegetable Gardens – teach children the how-to of planting their own and community vegetable gardens
- Needles and Pins – to assist in fixing some of clothes we receive but by doing this teach the girls (and boys) in the community to amend their torn clothing, hemming, and sewing on buttons etc
Mission Work – Reaching out to communities and sharing the Word of God. Showing His Love and His Grace for all.
- Africa Children Aid will work together with Village Representatives, Religious leaders, and Community leaders to do a proper needs Analyses of the needs of a specific Village, area or community.
- Africa Children Aid will work together with the leaders to provide relief.
- Africa Children Aid will strive to negotiate with all role players before it decides to provide relief to a group of people or individuals.
- Assist in Clothing Needs for children
- Assist with School Supplies and School Uniform
- Assist Girls with Re-usable Sanitary wear.
- Assist Communities with the necessary training and tools to start community vegetable gardens in their prospective areas.
- Provide communities with the necessary equipment to provide clean drinking water to children and members of that community.
- Mission work – Discipleship Training through our program Leaves-of-Faith and reaching out and praying with members of the community. Sharing Gods Love and Grace.